Thursday, December 18, 2008

White Christmas

It appears we're going to have a White Christmas after all! Well, we're still a week away I know but this snow is relentless. I've been out twice, just this morning to get it off the walks and driveway and its still coming down. This is the view from our back porch. There is one plus to having this much snow on the ground...It conceals all of the yard work that I was supposed to have done before it fell!

We're just hours away from hosting a small party for some of Jen's siblings, cousins and an aunt and uncle. The roads are slick (I nearly slid into a tractor parked on the side of the road on my way to drop the boys off to school) so we pray that everyone will make it here safely. We can't wait!

1 comment:

Drago Family said...

What a beautiful white Christmas. Makes me miss the snow, but not enough to live in it again. Maybe just to go sledding or build a snowman! \"/